Over the last few months of 2020, we have seen a number of changes and we want to assure you that we are closely monitoring the housing market and will keep you up to date on what’s happening within the Charlotte Area real estate market.
Our team is constantly watching the daily and weekly trends and we are able to stay ahead of the local and national news outlets. Since we are a local real estate team, we are able to identify and react to shifts and trends quickly and will be able to advise you more efficiently.
Over the next few months, opportunities will be created and this will be one of the best times to buy or sell. We are already noticing motivated buyers that still need to purchase and many of the “lookers” will put their search on hold therefore creating less competition as a buyer. Sellers will also benefit from the more “serious” buyers and will have less competition on the market.
It’s our goal to provide you with real time market updates and adapt our services to fit your needs. We want to make buying and selling as easy as possible for you without having to leave your home.
Buyers - We have systems to allow you to view homes virtually and avoid interacting with other people.
Sellers - We have systems to meet with you virtually and allow buyers to view your home virtually and avoid interacting with other people.
- Meeting with our team and viewing homes LIVE via Zoom or Google Hangouts so you will not need to leave your home.
- E-signing for contracts and purchase agreements.
- Detailed inspection reports directly to your email
- Remote Online Notarization (RON) for closings (if lender approves) which will allow buyers to execute closing documents via an online signing session.
We want to make sure that you are fully informed and up to date with the market trends. Your ability to make smart decisions for your family is dependent on market information. We have been through the shifting market of 2008-2011 and understand what it takes to successfully navigate a shifting market. Currently the leading indicators for the market have been steady. If you would like market information specific to your area or your search area, let us know down below.
- Listing consultation video conference with our team via LIVE Zoom or Google Hangout so you will not need to leave your home.
- Our proven FRE digital marketing strategy to maximize online exposure.
- 24/7 open house text hotline if people are unable to show in person.
- E-signing for contracts and purchase agreements
- Remote Online Notarization (RON) for closings (if lender approves) which will allow sellers to execute closing documents via an online signing session.
Our team is here to for you, your family and all of your real estate needs. We understand this is a confusing and unknown time and our team is dedicated to making your home buying and selling experience as seamless as possible. Please let us know if there is anything that we can do for you.
The Devine Team